Join the PReS Community
Membership applications for 2019 are now open. Become part of the community and actor of the PReS 2025 mission !
Membership applications for 2019 are now open.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
PReS welcome members from any part of the world who are actively engaged in clinical practice or research in the field of paediatric rheumatology and dedicated to advance the care and improve the health and well-being of children and young people with rheumatic diseases.
People who sympathize with the mission of the society but are not actively engaged, may also become associate member.
Why become a member
Being a PReS member will help you to connect you with colleagues around the world, to save you money and time and to keep you informed on advancing knowledge, projects and studies in the field of Pediatric Rheumatology
What are the benefits for members?
- Part of the largest international Paediatric Rheumatology society, committed to PRES 2025 Mission and goals
- Reduced fees at the PReS Annual Congress
- Reduced fee for members for the Paediatric Rheumatology Journal
- Access to PReS bursaires (e.g. travel grants, hardship bursaries, etc)
- PReS E-newletters
- Networking : Through members’ information related to PReS congress, PReS 2025 Goals, PReS Working Parties 2.0 via online via website and social media
- Members Area (in development), including resources area: disease specific recommendations/criteria, information on ongoing projects/studies
- Access to courses and online video material (in development)