The PRES clinical affairs committee is an international collaborative group of PRES members with a specific interest in and commitment to fostering excellent clinical care for children with rheumatic conditions.
The aims and activities of the committee include
- sharing expertise in clinical diagnosis and care with the PRES community in and beyond Europe
- disseminating current guidelines for Pediatric Rheumatology through the PRES website
- supporting the development and regular updating of guidelines for rare pediatric rheumatic conditions
- promoting initiatives for scholarships for hands-on training of young professionals in the field of pediatric rheumatology
- fostering collaborations and networking aiming at harmonizing policies and legislations to promote access and reimbursement of drugs and biologics for children with rheumatic conditions in and beyond Europe
- stimulating initiatives to connect health professionals and patient organisations in the PRES community
Chair Clinical Affairs committee Sefi Uziel
You can access to the latest recommendations from the download center.