Future PReS Congresses - Call For Proposal
PReS members are invited to put forward a proposal to host one of the next annual congress. Next open years are 2023 and 2024
- 17 December 2022: Launch of the call for proposals
- 28 February 202: deadline to submit proposal
- March-April 2022: review of applications
- May 2022: decision rendered by PReS
You may send your questions prior to the submission deadline to email@example.com
Complete application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposal must be submitted or endorsed by an active PReS Member
- Proposal made solely by destination’s convention bureau will be discarded
The congress should be held in the second half of September. The first week of October can also be considered.
Major religious holidays should be avoided.
The local host will also be requested to coordinate the organization of the Young Investigators Meeting prior to the main congress
The local host will be responsible for the local liaison, giving advice on social functions (opening reception, faculty dinner, networking dinner)
The local host will also be involved in the elaboration of the scientific programme led by the scientific programme co-chairs.