On behalf of the Pediatric Rheumatology European Society (PReS) Executive Committee and Organizing and Scientific Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to the 29th European Pediatric Rheumatology Congress (PReS 2023) which will be held from September 28th to October 1st, 2023 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The Congress will take place at the Postillion WTC Rotterdam - Convention Centre, conveniently located in the city center.
Our society takes responsibility for spreading knowledge regarding pediatric rheumatologic diseases worldwide, and therefore chose, once again, for a hybrid congress. This offers all that cannot attend in person, access to scientific sessions at a limited registration fee.
The organizing committee has prepared an outstanding and rich scientific programme as well as opportunities for the PReS Community to network, exchange ideas and meet new and old colleagues.
There’s so much to look forward to in the scientific programme.
We would like to highlight a few sessions:
- The grand debates, already becoming a tradition at our congress: now a debate is planned at every day of the congress
- The first plenary session of the congress at Sept 29th 8.30 am:a joint effort of PReS with ENCA: here we will hear from our patients for a change, what do they expect from us?
- Two educational ‘wake up’ sessions on Sept 30th 7.30 am: one on Basic Immunology for the Clinician and one on Artificial Intelligence in Pediatric Rheumatology. Please feel free to join!
- The interactive session ‘Diagnosing difficult cases’(previously called ‘the Thieves market’) has returned, Oct 1st 11.45 am: the audience will be challenged by a quiz with clinical cases from all over the world. Prizes will be available for the best participants!
- Lastly, don’t forget the Working Party meetings: there you’ll meet colleagues working together in clinical affairs, education and research. These meetings are free for everyone interested to join. Even more, new (active) members are always welcomed. Take the opportunity to become a member of a Working Party of choice and become active for our wonderful PReS society.
Dear Colleagues, take the opportunity to update your knowledge, network, discuss difficult cases, create new research ideas and start collaborations.
We did our best to offer you the best experience possible for learning & networking, all with the intention to improve the life of our patients worldwide.
We are looking forward to meet you in Rotterdam!
Sylvia Kamphuis, Local Host
Angelo Ravelli, PReS President